Work with us.
Advent is looking for an intellectual property, innovation and technology attorney or practice group to join its growing business in Omaha, Nebraska. A successful candidate(s) must have a portable book of business of $200,000 + / year in the areas of intellectual property, and/or transactions involving innovation and technology. Advent is looking for curious and entrepreneurial individuals to join the new way of delivering legal services – without the billable hour.
Successful candidates will have:
1) Proven business development skills and desire to contribute to the growth of Advent.
2) Outstanding professional reputation.
3) Excellent client management, communication and leadership skills.
4) Demonstrated collaborative propensity for meeting client needs.
5) At least 6 years of practice in intellectual property, including transactional support (e.g., development agreements), developing and managing IP portfolios, licensing and due diligence experience.
6) JD required, with admission to at least one state bar; ability to seek admission to Nebraska State Bar required.
7) Admission to the patent bar a plus, but not required.
8) Degree or extensive study in computer science, computer engineering, data science, or artificial intelligence a plus.
Location: Omaha, Nebraska